Wednesday 7 April 2010

The tangled web of friendship.

If I'm honest, I'm not a fan of this 'growing up', as it seems that people never actually do. This has come to my attention all the more recently. Fully-grown 'adults' sit around and bitch like schoolgirls. They don't even need much incentive. Just the way you look at someone can get you in their bad books. I found the easiest way to deal with these people, is to keep your head down and not getting involved. This was easy enough, after all, it's what I've been doing since i was 9.

It gets a little more difficult when you work with the people. The longer you work there, the more you get dragged into their business. A slippery slope. I managed to keep my head above water though. It started trivial, and ended with a young single mother of two, having her business, everything she had ever dreamed of and worked for, stolen from her. In just a few lies and forged signatures.

It just goes to show that people never really grow up; the bitching; lies and deceit just multiply in severity and become harder to cope with.

As it's been said, old habits die hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment