Friday 13 August 2010

Comfort or Excitement?

In all honesty, I've never felt more my self than when I'm with him.
He knows I have a few screws loose, and still chooses to love me anyway.
When I look at him and catch him looking back at me, I still get that warm, fuzzy feeling.
I miss him just after he leaves even when I know I'll see him again soon.
When I walk into a room dressed to go out, the way he looks at me makes me feel good about myself and like I've swallowed a swarm of butterflies.
I'm so lucky.
So how after all of this do I find myself missing something? I've tried every way I can think of to add what's missing, to no avail. I can live without these things and get by contently, but in my eyes, it is a big part thats missing.
I wouldn't give up what I have got in search for what I'm missing, I'm just saying it would be nice to have it included. I have love and affection, which should be enough for anybody right? Is it so out of line to want some excitement and passion thrown in? Can we save the contentment untill we're 80?

No comments:

Post a Comment