Tuesday 17 August 2010

Long weekend

This weekend has been perfect.
I don't honestly know what was different, it just was. Not that it was bad before, just this weekend i felt even happer to see him than usual.
I don't even know why I was complaining.
He's perfect for me.
When out with our friends, he doesn't smother me, yet still makes me feel like the most importent person to him there.
He listens to my rants and cwtches me when I'm down.
He has no problem with showing me (an apropriate amount of) affection in public.
I don't feel suffocated when he wraps his arms around me.
On top of all this, I can think about ''forever'' without freeking out.

Please don't let go of me...

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled across your blog and agree so much with the title...Life is for Living. You have great potential as a writer with your creativity and flowing of words. Wishing you the best and following from a distance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I'm sorry its taken me so long to reply, I haven't been on here in a long while. I have to admit I lost a lot of my passion for words and art but it's slowly re-building thanks to some friends and the kind words from yourself.
      Best wishes
      Hannah x

      Delete